With 27 vitamins and minerals to support your everyday health as well as your strength^ and immunity*.
Nutrivigor Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know about Ensure® NutriVigor
1. What is Ensure® NutriVigor for?
2. How do I prepare Ensure® NutriVigor?
To prepare one 230 ml serving:
- Pour approximately 195 ml of cold water in to a glass and gradually stir in 6 level scoops (approximately 54g) of Ensure® NutriVigor. A scoop is provided in the tin.
- Stir or shake thoroughly to dissolve the powder.
- Use reconstituted Ensure® NutriVigor immediately, or cover, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. Discard if not consumed within 24 hours.
3. Does Ensure® NutriVigor contain Genetically Modified Ingredients (GMO)?
No, Ensure® NutriVigor does not contain any ingredients which are either derived from a genetically modified crop, or produced by a genetically modified organism.
4. Is Ensure® NutriVigor suitable for Halal diets?
Yes, Ensure® NutriVigor vanilla, chocolate and strawberry flavours are suitable for Halal diets.
5. Is Ensure® NutriVigor suitable for Kosher diets?
6. Is Ensure® NutriVigor milk protein free?
No. Ensure® NutriVigor does contain milk.
7. Is Ensure® NutriVigor nut and nut oil free?
Yes, Ensure® NutriVigor is nut and nut oil free.
8. Is Ensure® NutriVigor suitable for vegans?
No. Ensure® NutriVigor contains milk protein, therefore is not suitable for vegans.
9. Is Ensure® NutriVigor suitable for vegetarians?***
10.How many servings of Ensure® NutriVigor are recommended a day?
Do not exceed the recommended intake of 1-2 servings of 230 ml per day. Use alongside or in between meals.
11. How should Ensure® NutriVigor be stored?
Store unopened cans at room temperature.
Once opened, use plastic lid to keep tightly covered and store in a cool, dry place but not refrigerated. Use within 3 weeks of opening.
Use reconstituted Ensure® NutriVigor immediately, or cover, refrigerate and use within 24 hours. Discard if not consumed within 24 hours
Store out of the reach of young children.
^Contains vitamin B2, vitamin B6 and vitamin B12 which contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue. Contains calcium and potassium which contributes to normal muscle function. Contains vitamin D which contribute to the maintenance of normal muscle function.
* Contains vitamin A, B6, B12, C, D, folate, selenium, and copper, which contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
*** Vitamin D is synthesized from cholesterol, extracted from the grease in wool sheared from live sheep.