No-bake Energy Bites
A great snack packed full of oats, dried fruit, and all things nice, these energy bites are a great pick-me-up for busy days and small enough to carry when you’re on the move. Taking less than 10 minutes to make, these treats will quickly become your go-to snack!
- 3 scoops Ensure NutriVigor, chocolate flavour
- 225g smooth peanut butter
- 175g honey
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200g puffed rice
- 140g oats
- 80g dried fruit
- 30g ground flaxseed
Makes: 12 energy bites
Peanuts, milk and soy. Some oats may contain gluten, always read the label.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, mix together 3 scoops Ensure NutriVigor, peanut butter, honey and cocoa powder until well combined.
- Microwave this mixture for 30 seconds.
- In a larger bowl, mix together the rest of your dry ingredients until well combined.
- Using a spatula, add the peanut butter mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well.
- Then, roll the mixture into balls (it should make about 12 balls).
- Place your No-Bake Energy Bites in a container and chill in the fridge overnight.